Research assistances for an upcoming project.
Number of positions : Two
Job Title: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Reporting to: Project Manager
Hours: Casual ( Part time job)
Location: Amman / Irbid- Jordan
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Collect data.
- Prepare interview questions.
- Recruit and/or interview subjects.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Pharmacy/ Pharm D.
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (TOEFL iBT is advantageous).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.( ICDL is advantageous)
- Good knowledge about scientific research is preferable.
You will be working in creative environment and highly motivated team. To enhance our team’s spirit we expect you to maintain professional and positive attitude through the journey.
If you meet the requirements of this opportunity we encourage you to apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the Subject field.