Job Vacancy: Project assistance
Number of positions: ONE
Job Title: Project assistance
Reporting to: Project Manager
Hours: Casual (Project-based assignments)
Location: Business Park -Amman / Jordan
Salary: Hourly pay – SRF fund rules apply.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Scientific data entry.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Conduct interviews.
- Collect data.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Lives in Amman.
- A graduate of three years or less with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Pharmacy/ Pharm D.
- Enthusiastic, professional, humble and ready to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (TOEFL iBT is advantageous).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel. (ICDL is advantageous)
- Good knowledge about scientific research is preferable.
You will be working in a creative environment with a highly motivated team that is enthusiastic about the pharmacy profession and appreciates its value. We expect you to maintain a professional, honest, and positive attitude throughout the journey to keep the spirit of our team.
If you meet the requirements for this position, we encourage you to apply instantly by sending your resume to the project’s email address (email@example.com) with the Job Title in the Subject field. It is strongly recommended that you send a one-to-two-minute video explaining why you want to join our team.